Tuesday, May 13, 2014

13/5/2014

I just got back from Fclub abt an hr ago.
Am at my friend's place, both of them are asleep.
I thought I might have just let go of everything.
But the thought of you just suddenly came.
Fuck it.

In the past few days i've met new people.
They were really nice. But I don't trust any of them for sure.
New guys to be specific, hahaha
Seriously fuck men.
Nah, they're not men. Fuck guys. I don't think any of them are fit to be called men yet.
Well. I'm here, thinking about you again, and idk why either.
Seriously.
I don't hate you. I love you so much.
But I'm wishing so hard that these thoughts of you would go away too.
It's really taking a toll on me and my life.

I guess I should start trying to sort things out and get back on track.
so damn thankful that it's a holiday tomorrow.
At least I have an actual day off.
Well I miss you.
Always loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment