Thursday, February 13, 2014

Its been 3 days.

Youre sleeping now. You look adorable.
I know i rly shouldnt be here.
Im sorry for coming into yr hse without yr permission. But i cldnt help it i needed t see you..
You went to zouk ytd haha hope you had a blast.
I was so paranoid tht some girl might be sleeping beside you in yr bed or smth. I brought scissors even cuz i planned to cut off her hair while she sleeps should there be a slut here.
But i knw you wouldnt do smth like tht.
I want you back so badly and ill do wtv it takes. If you dont love me anymore then its okay. Its fine. Ill stay away but still be there, you just wouldnt know (: ill leave you alone. I just want you to be happy whatever makes you happy ill oblige to it.
But should any bitch break your heart or hurt you. Should any sluts try to force themselves onto you. Ill be here to take them out. Ill fuck them up.
Ill never let anyone hurt you ignatius chia.
This i promise you. I dont mind just being a friend. Or a sister or a listener or just a nobody. Or tht crazy exgirlfriend who cant ler you go. Name it and ill be it. Ill do anything for you. I will never ever give you up or let you go. Ill keep trying. I know theres still tht bit of hope.
I wanna go over beside you and hug you so bad now. But thts so wrong counting the fact tht i so called 'broke in' to yr hse...
I love you, you know?
I wrote you a letter even. I am considering leaving it here and gg to my afternoon class but...no. I dont want to. Only when youre here i feel fine.
A part of me was empty since the day we broke up. After tht argument we had earlier and wtv u said all ive been thinking abt is you.
Idk if im going insane. I wont know.
But i do know tht im insane abt you.
Not having you ard is driving me crazy.
Should tht day come where you meet another girl tht you love with all your heart in the future, id wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart too. As long as you are happy, im assured.
But ill still be there to catch you if you ever fall my dearest.
Now im just sitting here. Staring at you. I feel like a stalker or a mad woman.....i really dont know...
I love you. So much. And lastly,
I am sorry.
So sorry about everything. I truly am.
Im sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Aww darling I wish I could hug you, dont give up on yourself or hurt yourself, I know you feel like you want to but too mamy people care about you and hate to see you hurting. Stay strong and keep faith lovely~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella, it breaks my heart to see you sad, it kinda took me over a year to get over a boy too. I still think of him some of the time too :(
    Best wishes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, why are your pictures on this website : sgcutegirlsfan.tumblr.com??

    ReplyDelete