Friday, January 24, 2014

Really don't understand.

I don't get why you have to always say such things to hurt me.
I get it tht i've hurt you too much in the past. I wasn't faithful,
I said hurtful things as well, I pushed you aside.
Words can't express how sorry I am for all of that.
But do you really hold such a grudge against me?
I'm feeling so taken for granted now.
I called you 10 times after we quarreled.
Do you know how much courage it took for me to just call you again and again,
despite your tweets telling me to 'fuck off' ?
I was so scared tht you'll suddenly pick up and yell at me.
And even more afraid of listening to the voicemail again and again when you reject my calls.
Do I rly mean that little now?
I'm really so extremely sad, but I never know how to tell you.
Idk if you'll even ever know.
Whenever I try to tell you to understand how I feel,
You always have to twist it around to you.
Why can't you just give in for a change? Why can't you just listen?
Stop forcing your points over mine like as if your feelings are more important.
I NEVER do that to you. My feelings are EQUALLY as important as yours ok.
Do you really enjoy making me feel so upset????

  1. You don't even do that yourself, how can you expect another person to do it?
  2. the person who isnt gonna try anymore is me, not you. the person who has given up is me, not you either.
  3. if you cant control your own temper, dont ask others to.
  4. whatever you're feeling, i've felt 10x more before.


whatever i'm feeling, you felt 10x more before?
I really hate you so much for thinking this way.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself because of whatever's IN THE PAST.
I know many couples that had many ups and downs in their relationships,
but they don't hold grudges. I'm not comparing or saying we should be like them or wtv,
but please take a step back and look at yourself.
You're acting like I deserve such treatment?
Are you sure that you even fucking love me?
Because I FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T. YOU ONLY LOVE YOURSELF.
TO WHAT KIND OF EXTENT WOULD YOUR 'LOVE' FOR ME BE,
IF YOU HAD THE CHEEK TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT? HUH!?!?!?!
0. A BIG FAT ZERO, NOTHING.
Comparing how hurt you were before to how hurt i'm feeling now?
You are so full of yourself, so caught up in your own world and YOUR OWN feelings.
If I can't control my temper?
Are you fucking kidding me?
I didn't hurl a single vulgarity at you when we were quarreling. But what did you say to me?
'Childish immature little girl, grow up, fuck off, fuck you, ive to lower my standards to communicate with you, etcetc.'
The person who isn't gonna try and is giving up is you, not me? Ok then.
Just fucking look at that, another one of your self-obsessed statements. You and your fucking pride.
You really will NEVER understand neither will you EVER know how it feels to be in my position.
It's always all about you.
And the faults are always on me.
SO WHAT THE FUCK CAN I SAY?
I'M BLAMED FOR BASICALLY EVERYTHING. WHEN ANY QUARREL STARTS, YOU ARE NEVER WRONG. WHY? BECAUSE YOU THINK THT 'whatever i was more hurt before anyway'
FUCK THAT.
I might as well draw a knife and slit my throat right????























No comments:

Post a Comment