Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nightmare.

I dreamnt that you cheated on me.
Worst part, I knew who that bitch is. And I didn't like her already.
But it's funny tho cuz you cheated on me in a food court LOL.
I was just sleeping and when I woke up and walked in,
there you were with her sitting on the sofa with your arm around her shoulders.
th fuck. And you were all laughing with her, took a glance at me and then ignored me.
I cried and walked off and everyone there was telling me about how loving the both of you were acting while I was away.
Telling me that you kissed her and blah.
So I went up in your face and just stared at you. I asked you 'How could you?'
And you actually were like 'I do what I want. Leave me then? I'm not going to bother getting you back anyway' Ring any bells?
Lol. Sometimes guys just don't know how much of an effect their words really have on us girls.
To you it might just be some cheap phrase you're throwing at her in a fit of anger.
But she's gonna remember it forever. It sure as hell is going to affect her and your rs in the future.
Hell I'm having fucking nightmares because of what you said to me (in real life) yesterday.
Jerk much. -.- So seriously, watch what you say to a girl.
Then in the dream I looked at the slut and also asked 'How could you too? He's my boyfriend.'
And she was like 'He was the one being all generous'
God.
Fucking nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment