Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Advertorial. (Angelic Dolly Eyes)


Hi guys i'm back with an advertorial, and it's another circle lens advert for the lovely owner of Angelic Dolly Eyes!
Do check her shop out on facebook, i've put up the banner on the advertorials section on my sidebar, on your right over here -----------------> -------------> ------------->

Anyway let's get right to it! ^_^  I'm extremely pleased with her fast and efficient service, she mailed them out only a few days after i ordered. Great customer service. (Y)
And plus she filled the package with three adorable free lens casings!!!
AND PLUS POINT X10, IT'S HELLO KITTY. *SCREAMS* LE FAVOURITE PLS OMFG *DIES*







She sponsored me two pairs of lenses,
and I chose the 
Shimmer Glass in Grey, and Miluluka Hazy in Chocolate brown.





(Left: Miluluka Hazy in choc brown) (Right: Shimmer Glass in grey)

The lenses were really moist and comfortable, and honestly (k sin moment) i wore them for over 8 hours (yes i know you're not supposed to but yknow sometimes when you go out overnight you wouldn't bother taking the time to remove them) and they were just fine (: I love how they look on me too!


Shimmer Glass in grey:



Miluluka Chocolate Brown:




I wore no makeup in the pics too btw, just so tht it only emphasizes on how the lenses look when they're worn. (: And I especially love how the choc brown lenses look so natural, even when I took the photo with flash- normally when i take pictures with flash and i'm wearing contacts i'd look like some alien freak with snake eyes -.-

She is also such a sweet and VERY patient girl. I received the lenses from her around the 25th of last month, and I've delayed her advert up till today because I've been really busy recently, yet she was still so patient and told me that it's okay and just to inform her when it's done omg..
I swear if I was a blogshop owner and the person i sponsored was like tht...
I would've raged or smth alrd..
k i'm getting off point LOL. anyway yes, she's one of the nicest blogshop owners i've dealt with. (:

Her facebook page is : Angelic Dolly Eyes
You can pm her there and preorder your lenses! ^_^
She's selling Ifairy 16mm lenses, EyeMeny 22mm lenses, Korea EOS lenses and MANY more.



If you're a girl that likes big lenses of diameters that are above 16mm then DO check her shop out, it's definitely worth ordering from.
She also sells other apparels such as clothings and accessories so do check them out too!

That'll be all for this advert, do support her guys! ^_^
Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment