Sunday, October 07, 2012

Doooodooodaaadeee.


Wearing my baby's shirt makes me feel happy :3 . But it makes my boobs disappear wtf k wtv HAHA. |:
Anyway.
I guess life's gettinggggggg. Better?
no.
hahahaah i still feel so lost wdf...there's no direction for me and idk why. Srsly.
What should I do..
lol.
Ever since....everything. Yeah. I'm just like.
How to say ah. aiya fuck la idk how.
lol just like. I don't know where to go or what to do everyday,
I don't see a purpose in anything at all and I know i'd even feel indifferent if I were to die. (:


I reallyreally do. Cos everytime someone asks what's wrong.
And I decide to try to talk to someone abt my problems. tadaaaa I go speechless. like a retard that
doesn't know how to talk. ._. lol.

Yeah, fuck you _|_
Now I think that this is one of the most stupid, pointless, retarded, meaningless quotes ever created.
I always fucken tell myself this.
BUT I STILL FEEL LOST LEY?
Live your life and be happy with yourself inside and out and blahblahblah.
Yeah, everytime I tell myself.
'As long as I'm happy, can already.'
But. Oh yeah. I'm not happy. LOL.
OHGAWD HAHAHAHA WHY AM I SO DUMB. CHEYYY NO WONDER THE QUOTE LIKE NO MEANING ONE. #OHISEE.
LOL. Okay I am such a complainy whiny drama-mama emo lil bitch on my bloggie.
Heheheheheheheehehe dontchu just luv this side of me that I only show here? (:<
My facebook like one happy little peacock ah. 
Throwing temper joking here and there. LOL. twitter, not even that active so fuck that.
Here like. Emolala.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAH. WHY AM I SO INTERESTING? *le thickskins.
HAHAHAHA KAY ENOUGH. LOL. *maintain*
Anyway hahah.


^ this speaks for itself and speaks for me too, haha.
Exactly how I'm feeling right now. 
How? (: huh how? (: huh huh huh?
Hahahah is there any major in psychology/the human mind blabla reading this now?
Or a therapist maybe?
LOL. K. hahahahaha.
I don't even know how or even want to open my mouth and talk to my boyfriend about things.
Or my friends even.
I don't feel comfortable sharing things with my bf idk why. ._. like. not to this extent yet. LOL..
can't totally be myself around him yet. *le sighs.
Friends it's like...later you think I attention seeking then I slap your face for thinking that how?
AHAHAHAHAHA K JOKING. LOL.
But ya I hate being thought of as an attention seeker because I'm really fucking not. I love attention,
but I hate it for these kinda reasons.
I love people complimenting me, calling me pretty, happy, beautiful, sexy, funny, blabla.
And giving me all th attention for my bright side and looks and all.
But I hate attention being given to me about my problems and shit.
It's like....having sex with your bf in the middle of orchard road. Get what I mean?
Like some random nose poking into what is deemed private.
Lol.
Sigh.
yeah. I feel kinda better now. I'm going to smoke.
I don't even know th point of this post lor LOL. Just needed somewhere to type in and let my feelings out in.
Oh gawd I love you blog, lets be fwens with benifwits okiedokieeee? ^-^
*humps my lappy* HAHAHAHA K KIDDIN. HAHAAHAHAH.
I AM FUCKING GOING RETARDED I'M BLOODY JOKING WITH MY BLOG WTF.
-__________-



*le adds random photo of me when idk what else to type.

HAHAHAHA okay bye. I'm going to update often from TODAY ONWARDS (:<
my dada doesn't mind lending me his camera now *winkwink. you know what this means...
it means i'm going to have cam sex with my own face every minute of th day yeah thts what it
fkin means fkyeah okay gudbye peepools luv ya fr reading until here if you did LOL :*

No comments:

Post a Comment