Thursday, October 04, 2012

hi. meh.


Hi im really bored. Hahahahahah. And omg you can see the pimples on my face in this pic ^ .
I have no idea why but those pimples are just like ...stuck with me.
It won't go away no matter what. Always that spot. -.- irritating fucks.
Well anyway.
I'm feeling..upset? Hahahah. I dont know why.
SIgh. Life just feels so lifelessy pointless to me now. I'm not schooling or working.
Like so useless.
Well. I miss having a mum around.
Oh god why does this sound like my mum is dead. No, she's alive. Very much alive. LOL.
I mean, I miss having her around as mum, nagging at me, in my house here.
My life has had always been going down hill since...sec 1.
Idk why. Lol. I think it's just me. I don't really putting much effort or my 101% in anyth anymore.
Hmmm. Yeap.
I didn't know family matters could rly affect me for so long.
It's been....4 years? Hah.
I thought it would just be okay after awhile, but my family means alot to me.
I wouldn't say I'm not over it, I am. But. There's always times where I'm just sitting here missing the old times of really having a 'family' family.
Like a family family. A family with a family feel. Well anyway. Things just suck so much.
I wanna start doing productive things. Yeah.
Stuff that's gna get me somewhere. Then I wouldn't feel so fucked up and stuck in th same position as th years pass again and again. I've been like, stuck here. For 3 years. Gosh.
I'm sick of it. Anyway. I've totally lost the mood to say anyth else here , lol forget it bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment