Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hi, I'm human.




Hellooo.
Hahaha.

It's 5:38am now and I can't sleep. Omnomnommynomzzz why :( and I thought my bodyclock was fixed. Farkit. Anyway haha.
Why must some of you people.
Come and hurl insults at me.
Condemning me for the way I look.
When I have never.
Ever.
Said shit about you?
Wait not only that ya,
WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TH NAME OF THE FLYING BALLZ OF HELL YOU ARE? -.- what the flippin fuckery.
DID I INSULT OR OFFEND YOU INTENTIONALLY HUH HUH HUH?!
DID I?
DID I ?!?!?!
Er lemme guess....
.
.



.
.
.
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU?
SO INSULT ME FOR WHAT FUCK HUH?!?!
BITCH PLZ.




suck on my beautiful finger. 
I don't get what the fucking hell you have against me.
Maybe you just don't like me for being me. Maybe you can't stand that I'm better than you.
Maybe you hate my face.



Maybe you hate my voice.
Maybe you just hate everything about me for no reason you know? 
Maybe I'm that very girl you'd love to punch for just no reason at all.
Yup.
Just maybe. 
Oh why do I even care.
I'm still here. I'm still alive.
I'm still breathing.
Your words won't bring me down.
You don't and won't affect ze queen bella, twat. *hairflips.
So why am I MIA-ing from facebook? 
Well.
Your words are hurtful. It pisses me off and yup, makes me upset.
But that doesn't mean it affect, AFFECTS me.
WHAT'S AFFECTING ME IS HAVING TO FREAKING REPLY YOU AND DEFEND MYFUCKINGSELF, MY DAMN DIGNITY AND EVERYTHING WHICH WASTES LIKE SO MUCH OF MY TIME I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE POINT OF ME HAVING A FACEBOOK IS ANYMORE.
SHEESH.!
I was never the kind of person that would let others step all over me like *pikpakpiakpokpum!* 
AND, I WILL NEVER BE THAT KINDA PERSON.



So fuck you, fuck your mother, your father, your whole family, fuck everything about you. Your grandma and your house, fuck those too, your school, your friends, your boyfriend your girlfriend fuck them too, fuck your bag your phone your wallet, everything. Fuck all of it. 
Gudbye and have a bad terrible day where you walk on the street then get banged by a lorry then you fly onto the railway of an mrt line and get banged by the mrt then you get hung on the side of the mrt window and get dragged from pasir ris all the way to jookon and from there fall into a hot pot of oil in all the factories and get eaten to death by crows okay now bye. 
I'll be back on facebook ten times better than I already am in awhile, lets see what you're gonna say about me then. _|_

No comments:

Post a Comment