Wednesday, July 10, 2013

xx.



'
    I've seen this girl called Anna, she's pretty thin and tall.

She's got the smallest frame I've seen, and not one single flaw.

I met this girl called Anna, she introduced herself today.
She seemed so very nice at first, 
and said she wants to stay.


I know this girl named Anna, 
she's so perfect and it's true.

I look so fat compared to her, but she'll make me skinny too.

I'm friends with this girl Anna, I've started eating less,
hating the person in the mirror, 
my life's become a mess.


My best friend is now Anna, I want her to always stay.

All my other friends have left, but she will never stray.
                                                                                            '


well things are getting fairly worse I guess.

i've been totally empty for a week and counting,
well at least the pounds are coming off.
i've gone down another 5 kilos in a week.
just 10 more to go and i'll be satisfied.
haha sometimes i wonder why i even give people advice on how to slim down,

what workouts to do and how to diet healthily.
especially when i can't even stick to it myself.
my friends that knows keep telling me that this is gna

eventually take it's toll on my health/i'm gonna get really sick etcetc.
well i've been there, done that. 
but i don't know why i can't stop. 
it's such a horrible thing but yet it's such a bliss and comfort at the same time.
especially when you look in the mirror and literally see yourself getting tinier over a matter of days.
at times tho it sucks. my body gets so weak i can't even do anything.

all i can do is lay around, stay at home. 
going outside and being under the hot sun for just a few minutes would be enough to make me feel so giddy and weak.
then it just gets worrying.

well maybe i'll settle on an apple or two perday.
at least tht'll give me some energy to make do with. 
tho i really do not want anything going into my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment