Saturday, July 13, 2013

I know.

I know about all your lies. That act you put on the whole facade.
I know about how you seek attention. How you tell those stories just for the sake of pity.
I know about how you're actually fine. But you believe that you have so many problems.
I know about how you wish you were me. Not being arrogant but face it you are jealous.
I know about how you just wish that I'd die. But honey I'm very much alive.
And I know everything about you.
I know how you may have fooled the whole world.
But bitch you're never fooling me.
Faking to have problems and trailing on my footsteps.
You keep watch of things I say and do, because I get my well deserved support.
And then you try to do it in your way too, hoping that people would worship you.
But I have something to say to you.
What is your purpose of all of this? Attention?
Is it really that important?
People ask me for advice and respect me because I've earned it.
And the respect i've once had for you? it's all gone now.
You're a liar a fraud, an attention seeker and a just a fake.
Lose the act.
You do not have an eating disorder, those stories you've told me about it.
I watched it all on youtube. Joke.
Why are you taking everyone else's misery and trying to hard to pretend that it's your own?
Do you really lack love that badly?
Goddamnnit I pity you.

No comments:

Post a Comment