Sunday, January 19, 2014

19/1/2014

He left me today. Or yesterday. Yeah, yesterday. Still feels like moments ago tho. 
I just got home. It's 4:21 am. 
Cried in the cab on the way back. Didn't understand why at first, 
then I realized I was actually crying over him. The first ever since Kelvin. 
It came as a shock, but not much of a surprise after all those thoughts ran through my mind.
I really did love this guy. 
Got off, got home. Am in my room now.
Made 5 drunk calls to him just now in the cab but all of them either got rejected or ignored.
I counted the dialtones, some reached 10 some didn't. I don't know why he doesn't even want to talk to me.
But it's okay, I'll be fine. 
Got home, made two more calls to him with my phone after charging it but he didn't answer either.
Expected.
It's okay, I'll be fine. Just keep telling yourself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment